A new print-css.rocks release is available with support for some new tools: Typeset.sh
Just a short reminder where we are with the Zope 2.12 release:
- Zope 2.12 will come with ZODB 3.9
- Zope 2.12 will run on top of Python 2.5 and 2.6 (likely with inofficial support for Python 2.4)
- Zope 2.12 will be fully eggified - means you install Zope 2.12 directly from PyPI using easy_install or zc.buildout
- Lots of cleanup on the module level (e.g. ZClasses have gone forever - like it or not)
- Ships with the Zope components library (aka Zope 3.4)
- RESTified documentation in order to generate nice looking HTML/PDF documents using Sphinx
- lots of other small details
A first alpha release will be available by the end of February 2009.
Kudos to all people that contributed to the current release.
Special kudos to Hanno Schlichting for his fearless fight against the Zope 2 core, eggs and other evil.