A new print-css.rocks release is available with support for some new tools: Typeset.sh
I am pleased to announce the availability of Produce & Publish Lite.
Produce & Publish Lite can be considered as the replacement of SmartPrintNG and the little brother of the Produce & Publish product family (the Plone client connector in particular).
It implements a subset of the Produce & Publish Plone client connector:
- it's free (as Apache FOP is free as well)
- supports registration of arbitrary PDF templates and resources (same as with the Produce & Publish Plone client connector)
- implements the same API as the Plone client connectors
- supports Apache FOP only
- does not support the Produce & Publish server (conversions happen directly within the Plone process)
- no dedicated UI (as known as in SmartPrintNG
Do not expect the quality and features that are available with the standard Produce & Publish products.
The standard Produce & Publish products remain focused on high-quality PDF generation and enterprise-level functionality.