We are building web applications since the mid-90s with Python. Historically, we have used a
A lot of polishing, fine-tuning and additional new features made it into the new Produce & Publish 2.1 release.
- internal cleanup of the transformation code (switched from BeautifulSoup to lxml) resulted in a much better performance and higher stability
- better handling of the conversion stylesheets (drag & drop support in the edit mode of the conversion folder view)
- Publish-to-Dropbox: generated content can be upload directly into the Dropbox "cloud"
- "Preflight" functionality for additional checks before running a conversion
- better integration with Calibre; better handling of EPUB specific conversion parameters (e.g. coverpage, authors etc.)
- new "My Authoring projects" portlet
- cleanup functionality
- better error checks and more robust conversions
Full release notes