This is the first of a series of blog posts that deals with Plone migrations.
Produce & Publish is both a platform and a framework for authoring and generating documents in high-quality and various output formats. The primary focus of the platform is PDF but it also supports office-formats like Open-Office, Word, RTF and most popular eBook formats. Client connectors integrate your existing systems like content-management-systems, portals or native applications through a standarized API with the Produce & Publish server making the platform accessible within your company or institution. The Produce & Publish Authoring Environment gives you access and full control to content, look & feel and the publication process through a single web-based user-interface. The flexible and open API make Produce & Publish the perfect choice for Web-to-Print applications for generating documents based on dynamic data.
I am pleased to announce the first (alpha) release of our Produce & Publish Version 2 series.
- introspectors for images, links, anchors and document structure
- a new TinyMCE editor plugin for making authoring with cross-references much easier
- single-source publication for PDF, Web and ebooks (EPUB format)
- flexible aggregation of content
- HTML publishing: either a single (long) HTML document or chapter-wise HTML documents
- HTML publishing: consistent enumeration of tables and images across chapter-wise HTML document
- HTML Publishing: flexible navigation within splitted documents (previous-next navigation)
- full support for external Calibre converter
- PDF generation: automatic table and image listings
- PDF-per content project or per-chapter or both
- (optional) auto-archiving of published content
You can try our platform for Single-Source-Multi-Channel-Publishing on our demo-website: demo.produce-and-publish.com